1) Welcome to the Mr.Hollywood Magazine Family can you tell your fans something about yourself that they may or may not know?
Nice to meet you, my man. I’m very transparent about who I am and where I come from. I really don’t have a crazy story to tell people but what I can say is that I come from humble beginnings and I Live my life based on love and respect. I feel that those two things can help anyone become successful in life because people respond to them very well.
2) How did you get your start in the entertainment industry?
I got my start in the entertainment industry by selling CDS everywhere in my hometown of Memphis, Tennessee. I also used to perform at open mics.
3) Who inspires you as an artist?
I really don’t have an artist that inspires me. I would have to say that my family inspires me. I’ve always wanted to be the leader of my family and to try to create generational wealth with my talent.
4) If you could have a sitdown conversation with anyone dead or alive who would it be and why?
It would be Kobe Bryant. I got my work ethic from watching him as a kid growing up. I really had dreams of playing in the NBA but that didn’t go as planned so I still applied that same work ethic to the music business.
5) What have been the obstacles that you’ve had to face early on in this competitive industry?
Honestly, I don’t really feel like I’ve had to face many obstacles in this industry thus far. The only thing that I would say I don’t like about the industry is that some of the people that I used to look up to became jealous of me when I finally made it to the table but hey! I’m used to that. The only thing that was tough to deal with early on was Getting DJs to play my music in clubs LOL
6) What kind of advice would you give a newcomer trying to pursue a career in your line of work?
I will tell any R&B artist first to put God first, write and record their first song, shoot the video for it with a nice suit on, attack all open mics, and Ron sponsored ads on Facebook and Instagram in their local town. Everything else comes after that.
7) Can you tell the people about your upcoming music project? and what was the inspiration behind your latest single?
I actually just released my first studio album recently. The inspiration behind the album came from just loving real traditional R&B music and trying to shine a light on that again.
8) What has been the pinnacle of your career so far?
The pinnacle of my career so far was getting verified on Instagram. Once that happened, it changed my life and helped me reach a large audience with my music.
9) where do you see your career in 5 years?
In the next five years, I see myself being a well-known industry figure and also touring around the country and making good R&B music.
10) Who is your celebrity crush?
I really don’t have a celebrity crush but if I had to choose one it would be Bernice Burgos.
11) If you weren’t an artist what would you be doing as a career?
If I wasn’t an artist, I would probably have a full-time job in Marketing.
12) Is there anyone that you would like to work with that you haven’t yet?
I would love to work with Chris Brown, Drake, and Bleu Vandross.
13) Is there anything that you would like to leave our readers with that we haven’t discussed? and also What’s next for you?
I would like to tell my readers That anything is possible to accomplish in life if you just believe in yourself. Right now, I don’t have anything coming up. I’m just working on my mental health, my spirit, and my body every day. I’ll be coming out with new music in the springtime.