1) Welcome to the Mr. Hollywood Magazine Family can you tell your fans something about yourself that they may or may not know?
My Grandfather and my father and myself are all born on Tuesday, we all have the same name so my name is Kwabena Adjei Ayeh.
2) How did you get your start in the entertainment industry?
I got my start in the entertainment industry when I graduated high school in 2011, I was 18 at the time and club promoter for a club in northern new jersey, from the start I was very good at bringing people in at the door and filling my list up. and through that club, I was able to branch out to New York city to bigger venues that led me doing a celebrity event in 2015 with Nicki Minaj for NBA all-star weekend, But in high school, I loved communication and media class, I was on out school news for 4 years running and that taste of the camera and media environment made me want to pursue a career in acting and TV.
3) Who inspires you as an artist and entrepreneur?
MY father is my biggest inspiration as an entrepreneur, my mother and my father are first-generation immigrants from Ghana on the west coast of Africa, they moved to New Jersey and I was born in Newark New jersey in 1993, my sister is 2 years older than me born in 1991, My mother and father moved my sister and myself to a very beautiful town suburban town in New Jersey called colts to neck new jersey.
I had great childhood being a part of school plays, sports, and community gatherings, my mom is a successful nurse and my father started his own IMPORT and EXPORT business that runs internationally, seeing him grew an idea into a well-oiled machine always amazed me growing up, seeing him take his business calls, going to all these cool locations really spoke to me and showed me that hey I am his so let’s create an empire of my own.
4) If you could have a sit-down conversation with anyone dead or alive who would it be and why?
My grandparents passed away when I was a baby but I promised my grandma I would buy her a house and a car so I want to see that through for her spirit, I want to talk to the people that started it all on both sides of the family.
5) What have been the obstacles that you’ve had to face early on as a man of color in this industry?
Obstacles that I have faced in AS an actor is getting past those roles that meet the African American stereotype like, no parents, being stuck in the ghetto, etc.
6) What kind of advice would you give a newcomer trying to pursue a career in your line of work?
Some advice that I can give a newcomer to the industry is patience and stay loyal to your vision. As human beings we get more satisfaction when we see results quickly, but we must tell our self’s if we really want our dream to become a beautiful reality then we must take our time so it comes out right, also being loyal to ourselves and your dream goes a long way, you rather know people love you for you rather than a fake version of yourself, you started your journey because you like the vision you have for yourself so why change that? staying strong and true to yourself will bring the right and honest people into your life.
7) Can you tell the people about your tv show?
My company is called ENTERPRISE NATION, but my show is called CHEWING THE FAT, it’s a new show that also does skits, travel to businesses/ events to film, on air guests from artists, actors, talent from food sports, tv radio, etc.
8) What has been the pinnacle of your career so far?
The pinnacle of my career so far has been moving to California to start my commercial and movie training, I’ve worked hard networking gaining content and experience so to get the call to come out to California to get signed and start my process in COMMERCIAL and TV has been a dream come true, and for my business and myself being published to LA WIRE and NY WEEKLY has been a blessing. CALIFORNIA has propelled my business and acting career to the next level and I wouldn’t change it for the world.
9) Where do you see your career in 5 years?
Being on a tv show on prime time TV and my Business and my show having its own building and production studio, with employees.
10) Who is your celebrity crush?
11) If you weren’t an artist what would you be doing as a career?
If I wasn’t an actor ill would try to become a musician.
12) Is there any artist that you would like to work with?
I would like to work with Tom Hardy.
13) Is there anything that you would like to leave our readers with that we haven’t discussed? and also What’s next for you?
The next thing I am working on right now is my Nationwide Commercial showcase in October. And I am working on getting a role with HULU and AMAZON congratulations on all of your success.