Welcome to the Mr. Hollywood magazine family.
1. 1st and foremost we would like to welcome you to the Mr.Hollywood magazine family. Thank you for your time. Can you tell the people something about yourself that they may or may not know about you?
Well, I’m honest, I’m loving, I’m generous, I’m good but if someone takes something from me I’m seeking revenge. I’m also a humanitarian I help the homeless and local churches I’m in the media I help hospitals, the police department fight the corona virus. I also spend my time helping autistic children by giving them the opportunity to work in my restaurant.
2. How long have you been acting?
I was given the idea from Richard Dre Fuss back in 2002 to move from Washington DC to Hollywood to pursue a career as an actor. I moved to California and my first movie was with Tom Sizemore and later with a few stars from the hit tv show the sopranos.
3. How did you start your kickboxing career?
I started fighting in the streets of Morroco at the age of 13 I was a very bad boy.
4. I see that you’re featured in the highly anticipated feature film The Bad Boys Of Hollywood. How did you land that part?
I landed it through Deven powers.
5. If you could have a sitdown conversation with anyone dead are alive who would it be and why?
Al Pacino & Robert Dinero because I grew up in Colur Lion Sicily Italy. Where the real Godfather story took place and that is why I grew up strong. It’s the city of bosses that’s why it is called the heart of the lion. What I learned there was that friends are forever and don’t take revenge on friends & family. Only the strong survive and that’s how I became such a great fighter. I don’t like for someone to push my buttons because my father taught me to love my enemy with kindness. But I always know karma will deliver like pizza.
6. If you could work with any actor in a feature film who would it be with and why?
Jim Carey because I met him and he’s very funny.
7. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
As a religious motivational speaker, I see myself as going with the flow of the wind as if I’m sailing on a boat.
8. Who inspires you as an actor?
Believe it or not, it was one of my acting coaches Houri Houssin, he use to teach acting at the academy in Morroco and he wanted me to act alongside Taib Sadiki. Unfortunately, Houri Houssin committed suicide years ago.
9. If you could go back in time to when you were a little boy what words of advice would you give to your younger self?
I would tell him to fight for his goals and listen to his heart and never listen to someone else. Believe in yourself and god. Always love your dad and mom.
10. Thank you for your time in conclusion what would you like to leaving our readers & fans?
Love & peace life is too short, I see life as actors in the theater. Everyone finishes their roles so make sure you do it correctly. In our life, God gives us a driver’s license it could be the Quran or the Holy Bible it doesn’t matter what religion but if you read it well and follow the rules you will pass the exam. Learn to love forgive don’t hate anybody because the time doesn’t have time when you have to goyou have to go just leave the bad things to life and for kids no matter what parents do for you they make mistakes and your going to make mistakes too. So just love them the way that they are. Because we are all just passing in this world.