Welcome to the Ms. Hollywood Magazine family.
1. Let’s start by telling the people a Lil about yourself that they may or may not know about you?
I got my start working in the City of Los Angeles partnering with organizations with duties ranging from community engagement, urban development real estate, etc. Real estate always interests me I never put focus into it until recently. I got started by looking and reading into different real estate developments that were going around in my community. Next thing I knew I started taking courses working to obtain my license.
2. Tell us about your organization?
I recently started working as a realtor assistant for this firm doing commercial real estate. We post and list listings that meet our client needed. Depending on if they want a single unit or family unit.
3. Can you tell our readers more about The difficulties that you’re faced early on in your career?
The hardest thing when first getting started in any career is finding placement because a lot of companies want candidates to already come in having a certain amount of experience.
4. Who inspires you as a person ?
What inspires me is all the hard-working men and women out there who try to do the right thing to make a better life for themselves, and their families.
5. If you could have a sitdown conversation with anyone dead or alive who would it be and why ?
If I could have a sit-down conversation with anyone dead or alive it will be my Mom because she always has the best advice which I appreciate and still lives by to this day.
6. How do you turn a negative into a positive ?
You turn a negative into a positive by not feeding into it. What you have to realize is everyone not going to like you, yet along support you so you have to be that driving force, and know along the way positivity will come to you whether it’s peace within, or you coming across the right opportunities. Always remember negativity can’t come in where it’s not welcome.
7. What kind of advice would you give a newcomer trying to pursue a career in your line of work?
Advice I would give a new comer weather their trying to go the entertainment or corporate route is to enjoy the journey and stay focus on the destination. It’s not going to always be easy but if you stay focus and have patience everything will fall into place eventually.
8. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I don’t know what the future holds but I see myself complete in every aspect of my life whether it’s career, personal, finances and of course in the right space mentally and spiritually.
9.What has been the highest point of your career so far?
The highest point of my career so far I would say is seeing the smiles on the families’ and kids’ faces at the various event I cover and partner with working for the city of Los Angeles.
10. If you could go back in time and speak to a younger you what words of advice would you give yourself?
If I could go back in time words of advice I would give myself is to live unpolitically.
11. We would like to thank you for your time and congratulations on being selected on the cover of this month’s Ms.Hollywood Magazine before we let you go is there anything that you would like to tell your fans?
It’s my pleasure thank you for having me. To all my supporters or anyone who may be inspired keep striving, learning, and growing. It’s a place in this world for everyone.