Welcome to the Ms. Hollywood magazine family.
Thanks again for having me…such a blessing to be here with you guys and truly an honor for you guys to bring me into the family! I’m happy to be here.
1. Let’s start by telling the people a Lil about yourself that they may or may not know about you?
I’m a 24-year-old girl that’s been thru and overcame many obstacles in her life. It isn’t about how you write, end, a chapter. It’s about how you write, end, and tell your story. I plan to have a beautiful story to tell one day. I’m a hard worker, very positive and determined. I’m a very bubbly young woman that loves to laugh but when it’s time to get serious, then it’s time to work. I’m about my business.
2. How did you get your start in the entertainment industry?
Even though I had family in the entertainment industry like “Marilu Henner”, “Jonah Hill”, and “Beanie Feldstein”… I still worked hard and started from the ground up by auditioning and going to casting calls on my own so I could build a foundation. No one offered me help. My whole family was against me working in Hollywood but I knew since a child this was my calling and that I was doing this… I would somehow find my
3. Who inspires you as an actor?
As an actress, I was inspired by Julia Roberts because she acts and looks so natural on the screen. She has been in films and movies that are timeless such as “pretty women” but I also love Jennifer Aniston because she is also such a natural and had really good negotiation skills and insight to pick the right agent for herself. She has been in top-grossing sitcoms such as “Friends” as well as several blockbuster movies.
4. If you could have a sitdown conversation with anyone dead or alive who would it be and why?
I would sit down with Aaliyah hands down because I find her and me similar in many ways because she was a triple threat. She could dance, act, and sing. I would like to know how she mastered all 3 at such an early young age. She has always been my muse. I look up to Aaliyah severely.
5. As an actor/model in Hollywood how do you turn a negative into a positive?
By always looking at the glass as half full instead of half empty.
6. What have been the obstacles that you’ve had to face early on as an actor?
To make sure I’m cast and respected for my craft, talent, and hardworking efforts. People in this industry may have alternative motives because I am a woman in this industry but really I just want to be recognized for my talent and character. I see myself as a role model for a lot of people.
7. What kind of advice would you give a newcomer trying to pursue a career in your line of work?
I would tell the younger “Victoria” to “watch the people you hang around with because the association can become simulation. I would also tell a newcomer or the younger “Victoria” to take advantage of your time because time is precious. No matter how hard you try, you can never get it back.
8. Where do you see yourself as an actor in 5 years?
In 5 years, I see myself starring in major feature films as well as working on my music with my fiancé/ manager “Ta Smallz”… we work hard together with a lot of promising things coming up this year. It’s a blessing to be able to work with people you love and I’m super focused.
9. What has been the highest point of your career so far?
The highest point in my career in my life would be right now because I have the best outlook on life. I have a positive, healthy, love life and a positive outlook that you can learn and move on from your mistakes.
10. If you could go back in time and speak to a younger you what words of advice would you give yourself?
Time is precious like I had mentioned earlier in this interview, you can’t get it back. To the younger generation, I would tell them and myself to live in the present. Embrace it, enjoy it, love it, and respect it because you’re only so young and beautiful forever.
11. We would like to thank you for your time and congratulations on being selected on the cover of the Ms.Hollywood Magazine, before we let you go is there anything you would like to say to your fans?
I got love for you all and I hope you succeed in all you are trying to do. Keep shining bright and remember darkness can not live where light is!! Don’t let haters dim your shine… peace and blessings to you all! Look out for my new album “Victoria Euphoria” executively produced by my fiancé ” Ta Smallz” to be released soon. Also, make sure to check me out on Netflix’s hit tv series “On My Block” season 4 as I am booked as one of the core high school students for the whole season.